Pages

Friday 2 September 2016

The SFO Team

In this post we will introduce the SFO Team! Who are we really? What is our favourite colour and where are we from? The past few days at SFO we have been asking the children to complete surveys about themselves, their family and their favourite things to get to know them better and as a link to the school's unit "Who we are". Therefore, we believe that we should also introduce ourselves so the children and parents can get to know the team a bit better.

Miss Renate
My name is Renate but all all my favourite people get to call me Ren. 
I am Swiss, and I have lived in 8 countries on 3 different continents. 
I love travelling, going on nature walks, cooking, colouring and reading.
My favourite colour is purple and my favourite part of the day is when my daughter and I snuggle up to read together before bedtime. 

Miss Roslinda
I am Roslinda and I am from Singapore. I love  sports and eating. My favourite sport is tennis, skiing and mountain cycling.  I do like golfing, only with caddy and buggy service. I don't fancy walking unless window-shopping.  I love spending most of my time watching my kids learning and competing in their tournaments and bandy/hockey cups where I know I will meet lots of interesting people. I constantly craving for  learning new things.
Mr. Anastasios
Hi my name is Anastasios and i come from Greece. I love being active and being social with people. My favourite food is fish and my favourite colour is green.

Miss Daniela
I am Daniela and my close friends call me Dani. I come from Ecuador but have lived in Norway for 4 years with my husband and 3 year old son. I love singing and playing the guitar. My favourite colour is purple and I enjoy eating all sorts of foods, but the best is cheese! To relax I like to read books and ride my bike.



No comments:

Post a Comment